Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Look what I got!!

I just LOVE my hubby (more so than normal)!! I mentioned that I wanted to go to Borders to buy the Twilight Calendar & after dinner tonight we took a ride to get it!

Here's a sneak peek!!

Borders Twilight Calendar

Borders Twilight Calendar


Borders Twilight Calendar Borders Twilight Calendar

I can't tell you which month I like best...it'll take some intense drooling over to figure it out!

While looking for a better pic of it I came across this site. You can order all sorts of Twilight t-shirts. Some are pretty cute too.

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

what a great guy ... willing to grant you your every wish! all this "twilight" talk (and i'm saying from you ... just all over) ... i'm starting to feel like there is this whole other world out there that i'm not a part of. lol!

Rosalynn said...

HOw sweet of your husband!!! The book looks really good..I'm thinking about reading it. :) HOpe everything else is going good with you!!

~ Rosalynn