Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Cleaning & Stuff

Today I unintentionally ripped apart my desk trying to organize it better. I fully intended on getting a few more LO's done but I guess you can say......I'm avoiding it.

I had the overwhelming desire to completely rip everything apart & start all over but I knew I didn't have the time today so I started small-ish. Hopefully once I'm done I'll post some pics.
-----------

On another note (and another excuse as to why I didn't scrap), I went for my annual eye exam today & the Dr. dialated my eyes. That is the worst part of going!! It completely throws my eyes out of whack for hours & gives me an awful headache! But I'm in the clear for another year!

-----------

Last night Joe & I watched "21". It was GOOD!! It's something I'd watch again AND buy the DVD.



Speaking of movies....My sister Marie called me today about plans for a group of girls I used to work with (yes my sister & I worked together AND that's where I met Joe.) to go see Mamma Mia! on Fri. I can't wait!!! It'll be good to have a Girls Night!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

we started watching 21 and i fell asleep...but only because i was TIRED...i can't wait to finish it.

my desk is a total disaster...i've been working to clear out the kid's scrap table and in the process mine has been destroyed. o'well.