Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Layout, a Card & Cupcakes!

Just wanted to share a LO I got done the other day. More from Gianna's princess makeover from our June 2007 Disney trip.


While resizing the pics I noticed the pink bow on the top corner needs to be repositioned. Just imagine it where it should be & don't judge me too harshly 'kay?

As I was cleaning off my desk to start another LO (which I have almost done) I noticed the scraps were just the right size for a card so I said "Why not??"

Now since tomorrow is the Fourth of July, we always go to our friend Bobby's house to watch the parade. The girls have been on edge not knowing if they'd be well enough to go, but I think they just might be ok after all (despite Gianna waking up with her 1 eye all red). Now because I can't go anywhere empty handed I made these.



Just some plain vanilla cupcakes but they are decked out in the red, white & blue. Think they came out fun looking....and yummy!!

Have a safe & Happy 4th!!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

the cupcakes look so yummy and pretty!

cute story about g and the bag...and beautiful layout and card...as always!