Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movie Review

Today we took the girls to see the latest Disney/Pixar movie "Wall-e". I normally love these movies but I'd recently heard some "ok" reviews about it. Now I wasn't so keen on seeing it, but I went anyway.

'Cause I'm a rebel.

The best part of it (besides snuggling with Gianna in the theater)? I actually liked it!! There's not alot of talking but the overall storyline is cute. Like most Disney movies, there's a moral to it too. In a nutshell, go see it!

wall-e

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

i have heard that this is a good movie. sarah went to see it with a friend of hers the other day.

Heather Ruwe said...

Never thought that this would be a good one...I will have to see it with my niece now. :)

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

we saw it last week...loved the moral to the story...makes you check yourself;0)