Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome to my pity party...

Ever feel like you're insignificant? That's how I've been feeling lately. It seems like I could exist in this world without ever being noticed. Joe's been very busy at work with a lot of craziness & I keep reminding myself that it's not his fault (it's REALLY not) but I feel lonely. I need more attention but not in a diva kind of way...Even my friends have been hard to get in touch with. It's too hard to reach them at work & afterwards I've got the girls pulling at me so I don't get a chance to call them at night. On the other hand the phone DOES work BOTH ways-so what's up with them??

On a brighter note-I've got some work done that's been calling my name. I'm hoping to get more done today so I will have tomorrow to just sit & SCRAP! Yes that's what I said SCRAP! I think I've got my mojo back! I'm in the mood to scrap again. I think it's been helping that I've been reading the new Becky Higgins sketch book. I just LOVE using her sketches! My only problem with the book is that it doesn't have pic measurements but I'll survive! I hope to have some fantastic looking layouts to post soon! OK that's it...the parties OVER!

No comments: