Friday, October 19, 2007

Just a little something...


I found this wreath kit from Making Memories at Target (yes the NEW one that JUST opened!!) It's themed for Halloween but since I've got plenty of Halloween decorations & not a lot of everyday "fall" decorations I altered some of the embellies in the kit. I think it came out pretty darn CUTE if I do say so myself! I posted it on 2P's but haven't gotten a lot of feedback on it....WHATEVER. Sorry but I'm just in a griping kinda mood lately...kinda why I haven't blogged in awhile but I digress....
On a happy note....Gianna's finally adjusting to school! YEAH!!! This whole week she's been good when I dropped her off! She's also been "accident-free" at school too! WOO-HOO!! My little baby's growing up! I think one of the reasons why she's been good about it all is Marissa had this BRILLIANT idea to tell Gianna that "Santa is watching you & you have to be good at school AND go pee-pee & stinky on the potty." She must've gotten that line of thinking from me BUT I give her ALL the credit for that doozy! It seems to really be working! The last couple of nights Gianna has done stinky on the potty!!! WOO-HOO-HOO!!! I think it's safe to FINALLY get the diaper genie out of her room!
As I mentioned above the new Target FINALLY opened!! I am SOOOOO happy about it! This year Christmas shopping will be a lot easier. 1. I won't have the girls with me. 2. I'm not going CRAZY buying the girls EVERYTHING (really I'm NOT) 3. Have I mentioned that the girls will not be with me!! hehe!! I hope to start my shopping soon. Usually I'm already started & almost done. I'm slacking this year.

No comments: