Monday, October 29, 2007

Random Questions...

Found this on Laura's blog & had to give it a try. I know these are cheesy & a total time waster but what the hell--they're FUN!?! Let me know what you come up with!!

1. are you taller than your best friend? not really about the same

2. do you have a favorite type of pen? anything that works...mostly paper mate....as long as it's ball point. Been known to buy pens that are "CUTE" just because!

3. look at your planner for october 28, what are you doing? had a baby shower for my girlfriend from high school. She's just glowing!

4. what color are your toenails usually? Usually something pink during the summer towards the fall more reds/burgundy.

5. what was the last thing you highlighted? does my to-do list in Excel count??

6. what color are the curtains in your bedroom? blue blinds

7. what color are the seats in your car? beige

8. have you ever had a black and white cat? yes many many YEARS ago

9. what is the last thing you put a stamp on? my credit card payment

10. do you know anyone who lives in wyoming? no

11. why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? don't use it... does the debit card at the register count?

12. who is the last baby that you held? Joey--my cousin's little boy...

13. can you spell well? yep. I'm pretty anal about it but it doesn't bother me when people don't

14. do you like cinnamon toothpaste? It's ok...more of a minty fresh kind of girl

15. what kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Toyota Highlander...still am

16. pick one: miami hurricanes or florida gators? gators I guess if I had to choose not much of a football fan unless it's the superbowl! Even then it's only for the commercials!!!

17. last time you went to Six Flags? maybe about 15 years ago....more of a Disney fanatic

18. which show currently making new episodes should be cancelled? ANY reality show!!!

19. closest thing to you that is yellow? A yellow flip-flop picture frame

20. last person you gave a business card? a distant cousin with my contact info...not really a "business card"

21. who is the last person you wrote a check to? my younger daughter's preschool...every week!!

22. closest framed picture to you? I'm surrounded!! They're mainly of my 2 girls or family.

23. last time you had someone cook for you? does ordering in Chinese count? then tonight for dinner!!

24. Have you ever applied for welfare? nope

25. how many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? guessing, maybe 10-15 ...

26. last time you received flowers? Sept. 28 from my hubby for our 10 year Engagement Anniversary!! (see blog)

27. what is the weather like? right now (at 8:45pm) it's 62 degrees out ...

28. do you play air guitar? nope ... but i dance around the house a lot!

29. has anyone ever proposed to you? yes see #26

30. do you take anything in your coffee? Light & sweet...multiple cups a day!! (& I wonder why I can't lose weight)

31. do you have any Willow Tree figurines? Nope but I collect Disney snowglobes & figurines!

32. what is/was your high school's mascot? I went to 2 different schools...at my fav school we were the "Braves"...the school I graduated from were the "boilermakers"...so dumb!

33. last person you spoke to from high school? My girlfriend Patrizia yesterday at her baby shower!

34. how often do you use hand sanitizer? never ... but i do wash my hands ALL the time.

35. would you like to learn to play the drums? not really my girls make enough noise thankyouverymuch!!!

36. what color are the blinds in your living room? don't have any in the living room--gives me the creeps but hubby says it would ruin the look of the windows...got some white ones in the den....

37. is you furniture cloth or leather? cloth

38. last thing you read in the newspaper? comics, sales circulars & coupons!!

39. what was the last pageant you attended? never been to one

40. what is the last place you bought pizza from? Pizza Man...it was real greasy but our favorite Stefanos was closed--the NERVE of them!

41. have you ever worn a crown? Do the ones from my girls dress-up clothes count?? How about my wedding veil???

42. what is the last thing you stapled? some receipts to my credit card statement (cause I'm anal about keeping things.)

43. did you ever drink clear pepsi? don't think so...maybe

44. are you ticklish? YES!!!!! so BACK OFF!!! hehe!!

45. last time you saw fireworks? At Disney World-they are SPECTACULAR!!

46. last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? At Disney World...SOOOOO good! Don't have any near me that I know of (don't NEED to know)

47. who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it? My older daughter's Brownie troop leader

48. has your mailbox ever been full? yeah but not often enough with "happy mail"!!

49. do you have a black dog? nope no dogs for me the girls are enough to keep after!!!

50. can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting? He's holding out for a contract buy-out??

51. are you an aunt or uncle? Yep 4 kids on my side & 5 kids on my husband's side!

52. who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? my girls or my hubby

53. last time you saw a semi truck? on the highway that I live right off of...

54. do you think people lie on these surveys? They BETTER NOT!! Don't think so ... i know i'm pretty honest

55. what is something you know you need to do, but you keep making excuses? Clean my house on a regular routine...& exercise...& clean out the fridge...& put clothes away....shall I keep going???

No comments: