Monday, October 1, 2007

It's settled....

After some discussion this weekend Joe & I have come to the agreement that Gianna should go to preschool where Marissa went. It's more expensive but it'll be longer days & I feel she needs more interaction than 2 1/2 hours twice a week.

I signed her up today & Miss Meghan (Marissa's previous teacher) took her over to the class & she didn't utter a single peep of protest about leaving me like Marissa did. I warned them there that Gianna is very headstrong, defiant & a bully & that she will defend herself if she feels threatened. They laughed & said they like 'em tough! LOL!

They asked if I'd like to start her tomorrow & I (of course) said yes. I'm glad that she won't miss that much more of school by immediately starting tomorrow. They even asked if I would leave her there today to see how she likes it. Sure enough I asked her if she wanted to go home & she said no she wanted to stay. OK. I told them I'd only run to the Dr's office to drop off the health forms they need filled out & come back. I was back in about 1 hour (stopped at Kohl's too) & she was FINE! In fact they were playing outside & when I told her it was time to leave she did not want to! LOL! So now it's settled & I'm happy Gianna's happy! YEAH!

No comments: