Thursday, September 6, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

It's the 2nd day of school & I am already so tired! I stayed up TOO late last night & had to get up early again this morning. My body has not adjusted yet. The girls aren't adjusted either. Gianna woke up before Marissa did this morning. If Joe hadn't still been home it might have gotten ugly but he helped get her out of bed & moving.

After I dropped her off at school I went food shopping & then kind of "floated" around. I tried working on a LO but couldn't find my "mojo". I had every intention of putting clothes away but took a short (but sweet) nap with Gianna. It helped me SO much! After that we went to pick up Marissa & after dragging them away from the playground we came home.

I played with Gianna outside for a little bit (Marissa didn't want to go outside until AFTER we came in!!). Then we went upstairs to FINALLY get to work on those clothes! I'm still not done but did manage a dent. Luckily I have the greatest husband in the world! He wanted to go out to eat but I'm still tired plus Marissa (and I) have homework AND the girls need bathes tonight so I opted for Pizza! He agreed & is on the way home with some YUMMY pizza.

I think we're "free" this weekend so hopefully we'll catch up on some sleep! How pitiful does that sound??

No comments: