Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Hour....




After posting my 1st attempt at blogging, I spent some time yesterday messing around with the settings until I was happy. I'm not sure if I'll keep everything this way but it's me for now. I'd really like to figure out how to include pictures in my posts-wait I think I just figured that out-DUH!

I posted my latest Layout on 2 Peas tonight. I love sharing my layouts with the people there since I don't have anyone to scrap with at home.

Last night while I was cooking dinner Marissa offered to help me cook. I wasn't about to pass up her sweet offer so she got to work peeling potatoes while I peeled some garlic. She's watching how I'm peeling the garlic & she says " Mom you should try doing that like Rachael Ray." I was FLOORED by her comment!! She gets into the Food network but I never realized how much she absorbs!

Today was my father-in-law's 76th birthday. We took him to Cheeseburger in Paradise & I had 2 frozen cocktails. There wasn't a lot of alcohol in them but they sure were YUMMY! They left me FULL which was a good thing since I wasn't crazy about my BBQ pulled pork sandwich. Oh well there's always CAKE! We came back home & had the cake I baked for him...Devils's food cake with chocolate frosting--YUM! He's a big chocolate fan so this was right up his alley. I'm alittle upset I gave him the rest of the cake to take home but at the same time I'm happy because I'd be TOO tempted to have a piece now at 11:30 pm!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

No comments: