Friday, February 22, 2008

Scrap-Buddy

I'm excited to announce that my sister Chet has expressed an interest in scrapping! That means I'll finally have someone to scrap with! YEAH!! I'm not much of a crop-goer only because I don't plan my LO's & I'd never know what to pack to take with me. I've always been an overpacker so I'd probably want to take ALL my stuff with me to a crop. So instead I've been going through my stash & giving her stuff & Melissa was nice to do a RAK & draw my name so all the fun stuff she sent is going to my sister. THANKS AGAIN MELISSA!!!

I've just about finished a mini album for Valentine's Day. Yeah I didn't finish it in time but it'll be ready for next year. I seem to do that a lot don't I? Oh well it's still Feb so I feel close enough. I have just 2 pics left to finish & I'll post pics.

It's snowing today & the schools are closed. We've got 5" already & it's still coming down. Joe expects me to go out & shovel the driveway before the ice starts falling. He stayed home later just to shovel the inital fall so I won't have lots to do he says & supposedly it's a light snow. Perfect for snowmen. Does it make me a horrible person to wish that my kids wouldn't feel like going outside to play in it? I have no desire to go out in the cold! But on the other hand they haven't had a good snow like this yet & they would make great pics for LO's (see how the scrapping mind works??). Too late!! Marissa already asked to go out.....as she was complaining that it was cold since I had the door open while I waved goodbye to Joe!

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

way to go getting your sister into scrapping ... i have never convinced a family member to try it. lol! can't wait to see the valentines album (you are going to share, right?). i found one that i taught as a class at my lss about 2 years ago ... you'd think i would have stuck some photos in it and did a little journaling ... would have made a perfect gift! lol!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

that's exactly why i don't go to crops...i'm an overpacker too. and i started a v-day album for the kids last year and it went unfinished...maybe i'll do it when i get back to scrapping. where's the snow pics. the kids were out here, yesterday due to ice, no snow...bummer=0(

Rosalynn said...

Thank you very for the sympathies.

That's awesome that your sister is going to start scrapbooking. How awesome. I'm still trying to get my best friend to but I don't know it's going to happen..lol.

Take care!