Friday, February 8, 2008

OK I'll Play

I got tagged by Susan today on her blog. It's called the MIDDLE NAME tag - I'm a sucker for these sort of things. Here are the rules (conveniently copied from Susan's blog!!)

1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter.
3. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
4. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
5. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is Katia. My mom says it's Italian for Kathy but I think it's way better in Italian!!

Knowledgable
Artful
Talented
Intelligent
Annoying

Now the only people that I know who read my blog are Laura, Heather, Susan & Dlyn but I guess Susan can't play again. Any lurkers out there who want to play feel free & leave a comment so I can check out your tag & your blog of course!!! I know the 1st letters of their names aren't in my middle name but really what's gonna happen?? Is the Tag police gonna knock on my door or something?? LOL!!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love your middle name...very pretty!