Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Love...

Today is a bittersweet day. It's Joe's birthday today & both girls are home with this virus crap. I feel so bad that we can't go out to celebrate like planned but he's okay with it.

That's one thing about Joe-he will take the shirt off his back (to say the least) when it comes to his girls (me included). He's such a sweetheart with the greatest eyes. This man makes me laugh like no one can. He makes all the wrongs, right & is my sanity. I can not say how much I love this man--he's my world.

Happy Birthday My Love!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

such a sweet post to your hubby. I hope your girls feel better ASAP

BTW-I would like to send you one of my RAK's so please send me your address to melissaparada@hotmail.com

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i second what ^^^^ said...and yummy!!!! rice krispie treats!!!!!