Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm fighting the urge...

Since I'm not sure when I'll be getting my pre-ordered copy of Breaking Dawn. I've been thinking that maybe it'll get here today--yeah wishful thinking I know! I'm trying so hard to not stalk the mailman. I do check the door constantly just to make sure no one stopped by to drop off the HAPPY mail I'm dying to get my hands on.

So I'm going to stop the madness & go visit my mother. She's been calling me trying to make me feel guilty into visiting her. This will stop the madness!! Then if I should come across a certain pkg on my doorstep when I get home it'll make the day all worthwhile! Right??

Oh yeah I know my hopes are HIGH that I'll get the book today especially since the book doesn't come out officially until tomorrow but I can dream can't I??

Besides, that just means the stalking will continue tomorrow.....or Mon.....or everyday until I get my hands on that book!!!

No comments: