Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm DONE!

After staying up late AGAIN last night, I got ahead in the book enough so I could sleep peacefully dreaming of romantic vampires & werewolves.

Then this morning I was woken up by Marissa. Who seems to feel like she is the only being in the house & runs through it on her quest to see her dad before he leaves for work. After he leaves warning her to be quiet & not wake anyone guess what she does? She runs through my room through the house, into her sister's room to wake her up. Then they proceed to torment each other until I can't take it anymore.

I am so ready for school to start!

----------
During breakfast I armed myself with coffee & my book & finished it all. I loved it (I'll reserve other comments for another time--waiting on YOU Susan!!). In the saga my favorites in order are

1.Twilight
2. Eclipse
3.Breaking Dawn
4. New Moon
So so good. I'm a sucker for romance & the whole mystical creature storyline. I laugh when I'm reminded that it's a Teen book.

-----------
On another note, I had to go to M's to pick up one of these. I swore I'd never buy these again but now I needed 1 for a Disney LO & they didn't have it.

Searching through M's they didn't have anything spectacular that caught my eye. No new MM product. They did have Halloween already on shelves & some new Martha, Halloween stuff but I'm usually not a fan of her stuff so I passed. I did remember to pick up the Aug. issue of Scrapbook Trends & I'm planning on taking it with us this weekend.

Now I'm off to pack! Yeah I know, it's STILL not done!

3 comments:

Rosalynn said...

Hey Sara..my friend is borrowing me her Twilight book..everyone at work has been reading it and a few others, so now I have to try. lol.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

have lots of fun on your trip!!! can't wait to see the pics!

{i had to buy a snow white one of those for k...for a future layout-she begged!}

i've got about 200 pages left...it's starting to turn around, but it's STILL my least fave...so far! we'll see. still hate, okay, REALLY dislike renesmee...and the jacob thing...yuck!!

laura vegas said...

4 more days until school starts ... you can hear all the moms secretly rejoicing. lol! is that a jolee's 3D sticker?!?! how crazy ... i just saw a really cute layout using those! they're making a comeback, i tell you. lol!