Saturday, March 22, 2008

Things to Do--SomeBunny Help Me!!

Got a lot to get done today since we're hosting Easter tomorrow.

1. Make Sauce--being Italian we don't just serve ham as the main meal.
2. Make Lentils--just 'cause.
3. Make Banana Muffins--for mornings when we're running late & need a quick breakfast.
4. Make Angel Food Cake-for part of tomorrow's dessert.
5. Make Meatballs--for the sauce.
6. Bread Veal Cutlets--which I then freeze for future meals.
7. Make chocolate covered pretzels--for tomorrow
8. Fill plastic eggs for Easter Egg Hunt.
9. Make Jello-O eggs--'cept I don't make 'em this fancy.
10. Decorate hard-boiled eggs with the girls.
11. Make 4 Easter baskets for my girls & my niece & nephew.
12. Possibly make a Cheesecake--if I don't run out of time.
13. Trim Gianna's bangs
14. Straighten up the house.
15. Collapse in bed.


Happy Easter to All!!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

that's more than i do in a week;0) hope you all had a great day!