Thursday, March 27, 2008

Randomness

Hoping to make more of a dent in the packing today. I always put it off/get a slow start on it then come the night before never go to bed so I can finish.

Hoping not to overpack this trip. Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!

I'm so ready for the warm weather in FL. Joe asked me what I'm looking forward to the most & I said the warm weather. I asked him the same question & he said to spend time with the girls. Guess I'm just selfish!!

I'm tired today. The alarm company from Joe's shop called at 5am to say the alarm was going off. Love that.

It's been a few days now that I haven't been able to get my "fix" at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman.

Besides the packing would love to sit & scrap a few Disney LO's that I have slightly started.

I hope to take pics of some LO's today.

Tonight is Marissa's 1st grade music concert. She's so excited about it because she's got a xlophone part. Keeps worrying that she'll forget her part then turns around saying how great she's going to do. So cute!

I'm hungry & feel like my stomach is eating itself....off to get myself a slim-fast (hey I'm down a couple of lbs. from last week)

No comments: