Monday, March 24, 2008

So glad it's over

Whew! I am tired!! Yesterday was a crazy day & now that it's over I don't want to do anything until we go away! Well, maybe scrapbook but you know what I'm talking about! It's been non-stop every weekend this month & I'm over it! Yeah I'm complaining a bit but give a girl a break!

The kids had lots of fun with the egg hunt. This was the 1st year we managed to have it outside. It was chilly but they didn't feel a thing running all over the place. That's all the grandkids on my side (my girls are in purple).Today I didn't do much of anything. Just tried to recover from yesterday. Did a Disney LO with a few more in the making. Tomorrow I hit the mall for some much needed things for the trip. Nothing like a little retail therapy to make a girl feel better!!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i am so with you. have fun shopping. love the girls dresses...beautiful!