Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tiny Dancer

I have been anxiously waiting for this night since the begining of the year...Gianna's dance recital.

Lately she's been in this phase with Joe where she doesn't want to be with him or have him close to her & has said she didn't want him at her show. I just wasn't sure how she was going to perform with him there. Luckily after a lot of talking she was ok with him there. Just look at her!! I am so thrilled with her!!!






Can you just feel yourself learning the hula by watching her???


Afterwards we all went out to dinner, by all I mean my F-I-L, his girlfriend Marlene, my sister Marie her hubby Danny their kids Nikki & Tyler, my sister Chet & our friend Bobby. We went to Fuddrucker's since Gianna has been dying to go there figuring it would be her special treat. We got lucky & it was face painting night (kids get their faces done free with dinner)
My neice Nikki with Marissa--matching butterflies.
Gianna wanted "Ariel" on her arm.
My nephew Tyler was a tiger.
We all had a great time. It was fun & I can not say enough how proud I am of Gianna!! She just melted me!

3 comments:

Rosalynn said...

Gianna looks so adorable for her recital!! Thats so great!!! Love the face painting!! Have a good day!

laura vegas said...

how adorable does she look! love the hula costume ... can't wait to see you scrap those!

Unknown said...

oh, how sweet!!!! loving it! and that face painting is awesome!!


i still need to post k's pics.