Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reunion Re-cap

So last weekend we had a reunion with my dad's side of the family. My Uncle John was here from Italy & we all got together on Sunday at my sister Marie's house. Believe it or not this isn't the entire family! All the little kids were running around playing together just haveing a ball! Leaving the adults to relax (for the most part) & play catch-up.
This is a pic of me, 2 of my sisters & 2 of my cousins with our Uncle. Love how it came out! I think I'm going to frame this one.

Me & Uncle John

This pic is bitter sweet for me. If my uncle had a mustache he could pass for my dad who's been gone about 14 years. All in all it was a good time & nice to have (mostly) everyone together. Marissa got to spend her birthday with all her cousins & liked being the center of attention--at least for a little while.

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

awww...good pics. you are looking fab! having a very good hair day, i see! and loving the cute shoes.

=0(sorry about you dad.

it's wonderful that you all can get together like this. i remember when we did this as kids. there is a total of 9 kids in my dad's family and we used to have the best time.