Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scrappiness

So yeah, I know I promised that I'd post these LO's yesterday but hey life happens right? A lot of my time yesterday was spent at my mom's house hanging out with her & before I knew it the day was over. You know how it is.

These pics are from the day we spent at MGM Studios which is now called Hollywood Studios. Couldn't think of anything snazzy for the title. Kept it kinda simple since there weren't any pics from the day that "popped". Think I like working with wallet size...you might be seeing that a lot in this album.....

This is Gianna's version. I tried taking colors from her shirt to make it different than Marissa's version. Think I like how this one came out better...shhhhhh, don't tell Marissa!!!!



This is Marissa's version. LIke I said above I tried matching the paper colors to her clothes.




Not sure when I'll be able to squeeze in the next set of LO's since I've got to work on Marissa's party which is this weekend. My baby girl is gonna be 7!! It just blows my mind! I also have my Uncle John coming in this week from Italy so we'll be having some sort of "reunion" at my sister's house. There goes the weekend!! Let's all hope it flows smoothly.

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love 'em!

happy, happy birthday to her!

i hope everything goes well!