Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We're not getting there....

The Christmas decorations are STILL up. Why, you ask? Oh just because I want to be ready for NEXT year!! LOL!! No really I was waiting for Joe to pull the boxes out of the crawl space for me but his bad knee has been acting up so he hasn't been up to it. Why can't I do it myself you ask? Cause it's creepy!! Not really bad creepy but I just can't manage to crawl in there to do it myself....call me chicken--go ahead I don't mind! Believe me I would if I could but I just can't!

Monday night I called my mom to say hi & she tells me she's got a cold. We chat for a little bit, she asks me when I bring the girls to see her, blah, blah, blah. The minute I hung up the phone I started feeling my head fill up & my throat starts bothering me! Weird coincidence huh? I could blame her for getting me sick but I have to blame Marissa. She's the one. She did it!! I call her Typhoid Marissa!

I'm upset about this because I planned on visiting my girlfriend Patrizia's new baby on Wed. I have to cancel now because I couldn't chance getting that tiny little baby sick too. I have to stress how upset I am because I was really looking forward to holding a little baby again!!

I have felt like crap all day today but had too much to do to rest. I finally got my hair cut which I've needed since Thanksgiving. Gianna starts her dance class tomorrow at school so I needed to pick her up a leotard & tights at Kohl's. They were having all sorts of great sales which I would have loved to browse through but my head was pounding. I had to pick up Gianna from school early today because Marissa had a Brownies meeting today & the moms needed to stay so I couldn't drop her off there to go & pick Gianna up in time. Of all days I just want to do nothing & sleep I just can't!

So after Joe gets home & we have dinner this is my plan...
  • give the girls a bath
  • putting the girls to bed
  • putting myself to bed

Let's just hope I don't crawl in bed next to the girls.....

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i think i won the worst night ever award last night...but i'll save that for later...hope you are feeling better now...=0)

laura vegas said...

hope you're feeling better sara! sucks being sick ... and still having tons of stuff to do. and not being able to see a new baby is probably the worst part. who can pass up a baby? lol!