Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Need a Do-Over

Not feeling like doing much today.

After all the running around I did yesterday getting ready for Gianna's birthday {have I mentioned she's FIVE??}, I feel SO tired. Almost like I'm hungover, but SO not....hmmm...maybe that's not the right word....how about un-motivated??

Better.

There are lots of things on my "to-do" list that need to be crossed off actually.

Cleaning might be one of them....

I've noticed that the blog has been looking boring lately. It needs to be freshened up a bit.

I need to update my slideshow.
I'm working on it!

I would like to change the header too.
S-l-o-w-l-y working up to that one!

****This week Gianna will be out of school...finally! I could've taken her out when Marissa finished but I wanted her to celebrate her birthday with her friends. Not sure why since she invited them all to her party that she'll have soon (not that a lot of people have rsvp'd or anything!! hint!! hint!!) venting....

Back to the list -- With her out of school I plan on getting stuff off my to-do list. Maybe I'll even be blogging normally again! And posting things in real time instead of using the options to cheat the date on my posts!! LOL!!

That's my pledge!! Back later with some more scrappiness!

Pinky swear!

No comments: