Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

My mission (whether I liked it or not) was to get the Christmas card pic done. This was my grand plan...

  • Pick up the girls from school.
  • Get Marissa's homework done.
  • Give Gianna a haircut.
  • Give the girls' a bath.
  • Take the bestest Christmas card EVAH!!
So after 69 pics, 114 empty threats & 4,589 dirty looks THIS is the result....


Not too bad if I do say so myself! Yeah I realize it looks like the same pic from the other day BUT it's not! The lighting came out more to my liking because you know how picky I can be! This was the 10th pic taken. I had it narrowed down to 5 pics then to 2 pics but Joe & I both agreed on this one. It's a winner! Now I'm gonna do the easy thing & get these printed by Costco (they have Disney backgrounds!!) & mail them out hopefully this weekend! WOO-HOO!!!

No comments: