Saturday, December 8, 2007

Countdown to Christmas....

Just 16 days left until CHRISTMAS!!! Is that right??? Where has the time gone?? I'm not READY!! Or maybe I am I don't feel ready. I feel like I could go back to sleep!

Last night we hosted a Christmas exchange with my cousins & their families. We do a Secret Santa with the kids & they have a BLAST! It was nice hanging out with everyone since we don't get to see each other too often.

All the cousin's kids (my 2 are in red)


The cousins with the kids (I'm in the top left back wrestling with a tired maniac aka-Gianna)

I have been going nuts getting the house all decorated in time & cleaning & baking. Now I should rest right?? Nope not for this elf!! Now it's time to get the Christmas cards out & bake Christmas cookies! After that I have to sort out gifts to determine whether I'm done shopping nevermind WRAP them up! Oops I almost forgot--the girls' school parties I signed up to bake/participate in!! I've got my work cut out for me!! How much time do I have left again?????

1 comment:

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I came over from PW's comments b/c we have the same name. But then I read your first line (16 days left) and thought, IS SHE RIGHT?! So now I'm going to Amazon to get some shopping finished before I can come back and look around. Thanks for the reminder!
Sarah