Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Addicted!!

I am totally addicted to reading blogs!! As much as I've got to do with Christmas right around the corner here I am reading my daily list of blogs!! I plan on starting my Christmas cookies but instead I'm sitting here blogging! What is wrong with me people?? No don't answer that!! Really DON'T!! I mean it!!

In case you're wondering which blog I spend the most time reading here's the link Confessions of a Pioneer Woman . This lady is HYSTERICAL!! And to top it all off she's a FANTASTIC photographer! Now that I've confessed my addiction (one of many) I'm off to bake.....

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

Hey, thanks for the well wishes for my b-day and baby, Sara...it's nice to see who's lurking=0) Your girls are really cute and I love their names...awesome slide, too, btw...I've added you to my bloglines feeds, so I'll be lurking around here=0)