Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm DONE!!

I had hoped to start wrapping presents today but realized that I'd rather go SHOPPING!!

So after I dropped Marissa off at school I went to Michael's. I was trying to find these music boxes that look like Christmas presents BUT they were sold out-FIGURES!! So I picked up some yarn to tempt my mother into knitting the girls some more ponchos but in colors that I chose because she has a habit of picking colors that aren't always--what's the word?? Oh yeah PRETTY!!

Then I went to Target & bought Joe his last X-mas present which I can't mention IN CASE he actually READS my blog. I also found the music box that I went to Michael's for!! How FANTASTICAL is THAT?? I would like to say that I am officially DONE with my Christmas shopping but I don't want to jinx myself!! YEAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Yuke, you are done and I haven't even started yet.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i'm pretty much done...and loving the christmas pics of your house and the snow...