Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Word of the Day:ORGANIZE

Not that I'm actually doing a lot of organizing.

Mostly I'm thinking about it.

A LOT.

The start of a new year always spurs ideas of un-planned organization around here.

It never fails.

After a trip to Michaels today I put together one more of those storage cubes....for my laundry room. Already had 4 in there but wanted another to store Marissa's Easy Bake Oven when she's not using it....which has been since just about when she got it. ;)~ And yes I use my laundry room for storage. Yes it's the only room in the house that is truly "mine", & yes I store other people's crap in there.

You figure that one out will ya?

Sorta before I started (already took some stuff off the top before remembering to take a pic)...
And After.....Yes I know it's not much of a change but the cube adds more secure storage so the damn thing won't come tumbling on my head as I do laundry.
Any-whooo!! Like I was saying, I've got organizing on my mind. There's a cabinet in my kitchen that needs to be completely re-done...to make room for other things from a different cabinet in my kitchen....which needs more room to store my ever growing collection of coffee mugs (that have not been all bought by me, despite my telling people I do not need anymore mugs, thankyouverymuch).

Then there's the china cabinet in the dining room that seems to have some space that I could use for all the assorted Christmas platters/plates. The plates usually takes up two huge rubbermaid containers that go in the crawl space & they are flippin' HEAVY. So I'm changing things up a bit to make room in the dining room which hardly gets used except for about two or three times a year.

I told Joe we've outgrown this house. He agreed.

Send help.

No comments: