Friday, December 31, 2010

School Kits: Kindergarten Miss M

I can't tell you why there's such a L-O-N-G gap since I last shared school LO's......well actually I can. I procrastinate. I dwell over the little things, making them into big things. I need to "let go" & enjoy the process more. Seriously. I've had the first LO done for a while (early Nov.) but didn't want to share it until I had the second LO done that goes with it. Then I got hung up on that & couldn't finish it so I didn't share. They sat on my desk staring at me...making me feel guilty with their evil glares....but then I showed them to my sisters & had the breakthrough I needed to get past the hang up & get it done! Don't know why it took so darn long.....unless you toss in the fact that the Holidays took over for awhile...












So if anyone out there is still interested, here is the 1st LO..... detail shots....and the second LO....that threw me off....
See this journaling card?? Believe it or not THAT'S what threw me off!! I was stumped about what to embellish it with. After showing it to my sisters around Thanksgiving I mentioned this stamp I had but didn't feel it would go with the LO. They reassured me it wouldn't matter & I realized I had to let go of the small stuff & just go with it. So I took the stamp (from OTC??) & I stamped it onto different colored cardstocks & cut them out & pieced it together. I think it works after all.
So if you're still with me THANK YOU. I was trying to squeeze this in before the end of the year & will start fresh with the new year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your school layouts look amazing !!!

Anonymous said...

They both look great! Wish I could get my scrapbook mo-jo back.