Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sugar High

After inhaling all the sugar that was flying around here all weekend I wouldn't be surprised if I really was on a "sugar high"! I started my Christmas baking Friday night. I think if I had started earlier in the day I could have done it all in 1 1/2-2 days but each day there were other things going on so I started in the afternoon.

I made 10 batches of Chocolate Chip cookies. How many dozens does that equal you ask? Hang on......ummm...carry the one...that would make....A LOT!! :D

There were 4 batches of White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies.

4 batches of Snowballs.

2 batches of Red Spritz.

2 batches of Green Spritz.

2 batches of Nut Cups which didn't come out half bad for my 2nd solo attempt. I think the secret is in the pan, I have 4 pans & the ones in the darker pan cooked better.

I was going to post this with pics of the cookies but my timing didn't work out today. Will hopefully get pics in the next day or so & I'll share them with the recipes!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

save some for me!! heeeehehhehe..