Thursday, October 16, 2008

Edward...in my opinion

At some point while reading Twilight (either the 1st or 2nd time) I started envisioning the characters. To me, Milo Ventimiglia IS Edward. That is how I picture Edward when I read Twilight.




I've got nothing against...

Robert Pattinson at all, it's just that Milo was there first (in my mind anyway).

What's your opinion??



Tell me those eyes in the last pic were not GOLDEN!!!



You did scroll back up right??



Just in case you need a little more convincing......




Oh YEAH! Edward.

4 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

yeah, he's hot! i had envisioned riggins from friday night lights-but would have died if he cut his hair, because it fits his character on fnl. i have a hard time with sharkboy as jacob, though.

Leah said...

He would have been perfect!!

laura vegas said...

i don't know the story ... and yet i totally think he'd be perfect! i loved him in gilmore girls!

jillconyers said...

totally agree! Pattinson just doesn't fit with my image of Edward.