Saturday, October 4, 2008

National Card Making Day

Last night after everyone went to bed, I was sitting at my desk searching for a little inspiration. There peeking at me from a drawer was a stamp & I realized that I never used it (big shocker). I found it was just the thing to satisfy my sweet tooth (and totally fat-free)! So I made myself a card! Totally didn't plan on it since I'm not much of a cardmaker (not normally anyway!!) but I figured why not?



Used the Cuttlebug embossing folder on the card itself. Found a scrap piece of patterned paper from KI Memories (I've been using them a lot lately huh?) Some yummy chocolate & pink ribbon from Michael's. Marvy Uchida Giga circle & scallop circle punches--LOVE those!! I also pop-dotted the circle to give it a little something...and that's it!
Today I realized on 2Pea's that my card fits on one of their challenges--yeah me!! Now if only I could get my mom (who's coming over to visit) to make cards......

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

cute, cute, card...love that little cupcake...i so need to scrap! such a slacker, but i have made a baby doll sling for k, so she can wear her baby; a sling for baby a; a camera strap cover, and one jedi robe with a backwards hood (ooops!)...so i have been crafty. ;0)

laura vegas said...

love the cupcake! and is that KI paper left over from the scrapbook bakery kit ... i was digging around tonight for the leftover black dot KI paper from that kit. lol!

Heather Ruwe said...

I LOVE that card. super cute! Love that grid paper too. Use it often. :) Thanks for the inspiration.