Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged!!

So I got this as an email awhile back but never got around to responding. Figured I'd use it tonight since I'm tired from too much wine & will be back tomorrow with a more detailed description of the past few days.....and maybe a LO!

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends.

1. What is your occupation? Mom & Wife
2 What color are your socks right now? Barefoot
3. What are you listening to right now? Peace & Quiet!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Tropical Sunshine Cake
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Pink
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Sister Chet
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? ABSOLUTELY!!-
9. How old are you today? 34
10. Favorite drink? Coffee
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football only if I HAVE to
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, too lazy for upkeep! I will when I have to.
13. Pets? Nope
14. Favorite food? hmmmmmm....Mexican, Italian, CHOCOLATE!!!
15. Last movie you watched? You don't Mess with the Zohan. Don't bother it sucked!
16. Favorite Day of the year? Any warm day I don't have to "be" anywhere
17. What do you do to vent anger? Clean (my hubby loves that!!), slam things (drawers, doors, etc--my hubby hates that!)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie I guess
19. What is your favorite time of year? Summer
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
21. Living arrangements? Own our own house
22. When was the last time you cried? Not sure
23. Favorite smell? Newborn babies
24. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? CHEESE
25. Favorite car? Toyota Highlander
26. Favorite cat breed? The kind of cat that doesn't live at my house
27. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
28. How many years at your current job? 7 as a mom, 9 as a wife
29. How many states have you lived in? 1 - NJ

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

i'm a big "slammer" too ... i slam whatever i can when i'm mad. lol!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

maybe i will steal this and update! not tonight, though...

love your answers;0)