Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow Fun 2013

Woke up to a Winter Wonderland today.  Outside the sun was shining super bright.  It's a beautiful day.

Out the front window the icicles were hanging low.


The backyard was so pretty and pristine.  It wasn't going to stay that way long once the girls went out there.


I gave the girls a spray bottle filled with food coloring & water to decorate the snow.  Might be regretting that decision later on. 


The girls built a fort.  I stayed inside where it was nice & warm.  Sadly they stood in the shade from the house so I didn't get the best pics...but I wasn't going out there.



My little Eskimo.


 The girls always have fun being the first to slide down the snow covered slide. 

                                     

Gianna happily played on the swings for a few minutes longer after Marissa had come inside.  She ended it with a great "ta-da" moment jumping off the swings, making sure I watched her daredevil act.


I'm just happy that the snow wasn't as bad as other parts that the snow hit.  I could live with the snow part (no other choice really), as long as we still have our power.  I'm still nervous anytime the word "storm" is mentioned.  Not getting over Sandy anytime soon.  Now that we've had our obligatory snow storm, I'm ready for SPRING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time!!