Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week Four

When I had bought the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper pad, I thought some papers would get used more than others.  The camera page caught my eye but I wasn't sure how I'd use it....until I was looking for something to use for my title card.  Thought it would be perfect and I really like the way it came out.  In case it's not noticeable, I'm having fun with the title cards each week. 

Nothing exciting this week either.  Started out the week watching part of the Presidential Inauguration, until I got a call from school telling me Gianna wasn't feeling so good.  She wasn't completely interested in watching with me so we switched to watching the latest Tinkerbell movie.


Wednesday wasn't anything really interesting except for finding Marissa's name on the Honor Roll.  I printed out a copy & slipped it into a page protector....didn't think about getting a pic of her holding it until much later....Oh well.  The girls haven't been into getting their pics taken lately, which bums me out a lot.  I try explaining that they will look back at these years & wonder why there aren't as many pics of them....they say they don't care, but I know better.  Hoping they'll come around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great page!