Sunday, November 11, 2012

Project Life September 2012

I know it's now November, but here's my Sept. Project Life pages. Took me forever to be able to get decent shots of these.  They're still not the greatest but better than nothing. 

I think when I did these pages, I was in a "get it done" frame of mind.  Which means I kept it simple.  Seems to be a new theme around here for me, I guess.  I used a lot of washi, stamps, Silhouette cuts & letter stickers. 




Another month of 12 on 12, went with an orange theme this time around.


I had a lot of pics for this week.  I like how they all fit in. 


This is probably my simplest page, but I like it. 


Fell in love with the new Seafoam edition for next year but I could easily make my own from my stash....that is if I decide to do PL again. Still up in the air. I've really enjoyed it this year, a lot more than the first year I did it. We'll see how I feel. 

No comments: