Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Thanks

Wanted to squeeze in a quick post about the album I've been working on.  I started this during the Hurricane when I was feeling very grateful. I felt a mini album showing what I was thankful for would be nice.  I know it's very similar to a December Daily, but as much as I'd like to make one, I just don't think I'll be able to manage it.  I fell behind on my Project Life since the storm and have the last week of October to work on before I can share that.  I catch up and fall behind...story of my life.

I kept it very simple with a design I repeated through the album.  I dug through my stash and found some old KI Memories papers that I've been holding onto as well as my beloved Bo Bunny Dots.  I like using what I had on hand and actually doing something with it. 


I didn't do anything to the inside cover but I might go back and add some scraps I have leftover to it.  Used a Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards stamp I had plus some Studio G stamps for the "title" on the card.  All the pics are Instagram prints that I printed at home 4x4 size.





I'm only sharing through page 5 since that's all I have done! Things have gotten a bit hectic and well, the holiday always does that to me.  I hope to catch up with this in small snippets of time here & there this weekend.

As for today, I am off to do my food prep for tomorrow.  I host every year and have about 15 people to feed tomorrow. 

What are you Thankful for?

No comments: