Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love You 2

Awhile ago, I had come across this picture of the girls and printed it out with an idea to scrap it.  It got put aside over and over again, until recently.  I was determined to get it scrapped and out of my "to-do" pile.

Usually I pull colors from the picture to match my papers, but this time I went with a love theme due to the signs the girls are holding. 


 I created the title then cut it out with my Silhouette.  I just love that machine!  I even used stamps on my LO!  It's subtle but it's there.  I've been on a kick of using what I have and not "saving" things anymore.  Like this paper.  It's from Making Memories a few years ago.  Why am I waiting?  Why not USE it??
I really, really have too much stuff, but let's just keep that to ourselves.  HA!


After making this, I realized that I needed to make another so each daughter has one in their album.  Hey, it's my way of using up my stash!  It was quick to do, since there was no thought required and most importantly, both girls will know how loved they are.

No comments: