Friday, June 4, 2010

You 2 Make My Heart Flip

The other day I was checking out the blogs I stalk (follow) & came across this one by Sasha Farina that I jumped on. I literally pulled out a pic & some papers & got to it. It came together pretty fast (for me anyway).

This was also a little out of my normal style but I've always loved the look.




I used the MM Noteworthy Hillary line with a few felt flowers from Jillibean Soup (sorry no link). The letters are Thickers & Doodlebug rub ons. All the punches (Lg Butterfly, Sml Butterfly, Hearts) are Martha Stewart--those things are addictive!! I refuse to admit how many I own. ;)~

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Nice lift Sara - I love Sasha's work - that layout in particular. Love your Memorial Day & Field Day pics - how did it get so hot so fast?! Hope you are enjoying the early summer in NJ!