Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We are Family

I'm still in a Wedding/Anniversary sort of mood. After making this LO, I found these pics & went for it.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me that I'm finally scrapping my wedding pics...even if it is 11 years later!!! I don't plan on scrapping the whole album RIGHT NOW but it's just nice to have some done in 12x12 size. It's a nice change from the girly pages I usually do.

And the best part?

All the wonderful memories of the HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!


Used:
Martha Stewart punch for the hearts.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This page is lovely! Which paper is that? I want to do my wedding album, one day too!!! I am with you my friend, and counting the days until summer vacation!!!
have a great weekend(:

Suzanne said...

Sorry, Sara!!! Hello, must pay attention to details!!! LOL
Love MM!