Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birthday Hop

Welcome to
Laura Vegas'

SURPRISE

Birthday Blog Hop!!
I'm not sure if I should mention how "young" Laura is this year, so I won't. But I don't want you to miss all **40** blogs participating in her blog hop! So if you just randomly arrived here, make sure you go back & start from here--->>>> Lynn Ghahary.


I first "met" Laura through the 2Peas website. Found that her work always caught my eye. Eventually we started "talking" through our blogs & then emails. How can I say this in a way I haven't said already (in many blog posts idolizing her)?

LAURA ROCKS!!!

She is a creative GeNiUs in my book! Her style is incredibly inspiring & so "me"! Not only that, I also consider her a friend. No, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her (maybe someday I'll be that lucky!) but we are so much alike it's not even funny!

So with that I want to wish my friend a Happy & Wonderful, truly AMAZING Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!

Now please leave Laura some birthday love & then HOP over to the next person on our blog hop.....Sierra Renter.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

HB Laura!! What a sweet idea! Thanks for the opp!

Carla said...

gorgeous card Sara and your words to her are so sweet!

Dwita said...

Fab card, Carla... Love your blog. Happy 40th for Laura..

Celeste B. said...

Love the card! Happy Birthday Laura! Loving the blog hop!!

Celeste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com

laura vegas said...

i remember always seeing comments from you on my layouts at 2peas ... years and years ago. and then through the blog, put you and your comments together. so i can official say that you're one of my very first fans! lol! except now, i consider you a friend first and foremost! thanks so much for participating in this .. and for always telling me i "rock" ;)

Suzanne said...

Sara, this card is lovely! I love how you used the note paper! Sweet card, and sweet words!!! xoxo

Nichol Magouirk said...

beautiful card! love the colors. :)

Valerie said...

Love your card Sara - and a big happy birthday to Laura, too. I am of fan of her, as well :)