Thursday, July 16, 2009

Explainations

Awhile ago Joe jokingly asked Marissa....

"What does Mommy do all day long?"

Marissa answered with....

"She blogs, scrapbooks, & orders stuff online."

I still owe her for that!!

Sadly, I have slacking in all three lately. Not that I don't still enjoy blogging, or scrapping or ordering stuff online--who doesn't love happy mail??

I just have been busy with the everyday stuff. Or my computer isn't always cooperative with me & drives me nuts....that kills the urge to blog.

I'm trying to get back in the groove. I will be doing a "Catch-up" marathon with pics. Believe it or not I only just downloaded pics 2 days ago for the 1st time ALL MONTH! That is so not like me. So I will be back to normal....soon!

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

enjoy the summer, girl!! i'm over sweating my blog!! can't wait to see the catchup, no pressure though! =0)

Carla said...

lol, that's a riot!!!! I'm seriously behind too but I'm just waiting until I have some good pics or projects to post.

laura vegas said...

she's a funny girl, isn't she?!?! lol! love her answer though.