Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update

We either have nothing to do all weekend or we have the entire weekend booked. Saturday night was one of those days. Awhile ago I was invited to a CTMH party through my sister's friend Laura & since it was my 1st "scrap" party I was excited about going. The day after I got that invite we got another invite for the "Annual Block Party" here....for the same day of course!

Long story short, I was trying to find a way to go to both parties but it wasn't meant to be. Joe took the girls out somewhere fun & I went to the CTMH party with my sister Marie. We had so much fun!! We made 2 cards & I met some people who scrap!

I bought some FUN stamps that I can't wait to play with! My sister bought a bunch of stamps too but since she's not a scrapper she bought them all for me!! The glitch?? She's hanging onto them for either Christmas or my birthday!! LOL!

Sunday my other sister Chet came over to hang out. She noticed my Cuttlebug sitting on my desk & I showed her how it works with my QK dies & the embossing folders & she seemed really interested. Hopefully interested enough to come & scrap with me next weekend like we talked about!! HINT HINT HINT!!! (She reads the blog now & then)

Then she mentioned one of her friend's mother is looking for a baby card for her daughter whose expecting a little girl this month. She's got a gift that's from her grandson to his new baby sister & needed a card. Got that??? So after dinner I got to work on the card. I went with the baby's room color scheme & got Chet's opinion on a few things. I love the colors! Looking at it now I would've changed a few things but it's done & gone.

My mojo has been going strong lately. I'm working on a 6x6 mini album that's been really fun to do. I started that when I ran out of a letter I needed for a Disney LO that I was working on. Since I wasn't really "feeling" the creative flow on the Disney LO's lately I decided to take a break & work on the 6x6 album. It was just what I needed! I'll be sharing that soon......

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

that card is adorable! love the polka dots!!