Monday, September 8, 2008

Gianna's turn....

Today was Gianna's 1st day of gymnastics. She was soooooo excited! From the moment we dropped off Marissa at school she was hounding me.

her....."Mom, is it time for "nastics" yet?"

me...."Not yet 1 1/2 hours."

1/2 minute goes by....

her....."It is time for "nastics" now?"

me....."not yet."

Just imagine this conversation repeated over & over until 10:15.

She did great! I stayed & watched her thinking she might flip out or something but she kept in line & waited her turn like a star student! I was shocked! Normally she'd go off to do her own thing but I guess she was that excited & did GREAT!

Tomorrow is her 1st day of school. She's in her 2nd year of pre-school!! How fast did that fly?? She picked out her outfit tonight (hopefully we won't have any issues like Marissa did) & is ready to go. I'll be back tomorrow with pics!!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

yippee!! k wants to get back in gymnastics...she loved it! you'll have to share some pics!