Monday, November 19, 2007

Let it SNOW!!!

We woke up this morning to soft flurries dusting the yard. It looked so pretty but luckily didn't stick & is now only a memory.

The weekend went by so fast. Didn't do much. We did go to the movies & saw "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium". It was GREAT! Such a feel-good movie! The girls both enjoyed it & we all agreed to buy the DVD when it comes out! So enough of my Siskel & Ebert review........The rest of the weekend went nothing like planned. We did not pull out the Christmas decorations & do the outside of the house nor did my Mother come over (although we tried). So I guess I can say the weekend was relaxing. Now it's crunchtime -- Thanksgiving is 3 days away!!! What am I doing sitting here blogging when I've got a turkey to defrost!!!

No comments: