I don't have a lot of time this week since I'm trying to get ready for this jewelry party that I'm hosting BUT I tried changing a few things here on my blog & it's NOT letting me! What the hell?? SOOOOO frustrating! I don't have TIME for THIS!!!
I can't believe it is TWO days away from this party that I'm having &
1. I'm still not done cleaning.
2. I'm STILL waiting for A LOT of responses.
3. I'm not sure what I was thinking when booking this-the WEEK before Thanksgiving!!
4. I'm STILL have to clean the house!
5. I swear I'll NEVER host another one of these parties--EVER!!!
6. People STILL haven't responded whether they're coming or not--RUDENESS!!!
7. I'm sitting here blogging when I should be CLEANING!
8. I'm feeling rejected while trying to make the most out of this.
9. I've got more ideas for desserts than appetizers (should've been a dessert party!!)
10 I'M STILL NOT DONE CLEANING!!!!!
WHAT was I THINKING when I told Carolee I would support her & host a party at my house?? Oh YEAH that I would support her like the friend that I am! DUH! And seriously WHY don't people RSVP when the invite SAYS to RSVP???? If the invite doesn't say anything then I would understand BUT it DOESN'T!! I am having a MAJOR inferiority complex ever since I booked this!! I'm normally a confident person although a little shy but this has me going CRAZY! I know it shouldn't bother me so much but it is & it shouldn't. I know better but can't seem to help myself. I feel like I might have to cancel it but that would just add to my embarrasement that I'm feeling. Guess I'm not as confident as I thought. I keep saying that we'll make the most out of this & enjoy it with whoever does show up.....so THERE!!