Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged!

Been having fun reading everyone's blogs & their fun facts about themselves. Can't believe I've been tagged---especially by my "idol" Laura! So here goes....

Here's the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged. link to your tagger and post these rules. share 7 facts about yourself (some random, some weird). tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I am very anal about organization & everything being in "it's" place however I don't keep up on things & put things away when I should.
2. My pantries (yes I have 2) are FULL of food because I ALWAYS over buy BUT there's nothing to eat in the fridge!
3. I would rather bake then cook anyday (the proof is on my hips) although I do like to cook just not the "usual" things.
4. I LOVE to entertain but stress over it WAY too much until it starts then wonder what I was so worried about. (see previous blog postings)
5. I have to keep myself from running to the mailbox everyday as soon as I see the mailperson so I don't seem so silly but I just want to see if there is any "happy mail".
6. I spend too much time online checking out other people's layouts THEN wonder WHY I'm so far behind in my own scrapping.
7. I buy things online because I HAVE to have it then don't use it as soon as I should (ie-scrap supplies...see #6 & #5)

So there you have it. My quirkiness unveiled for all to see. I think if I thought about it more I could've come up with more crazy facts but I don't want to scare anyone (who actually might be reading my blog) off!! I don't know anyone that blogs other than the people whose blogs I lurk on so I officially end the tag & not tag anyone back. My friends & family don't even know that I have a blog (except Joe but I haven't let him see it--too personal!!! LOL!!!) If I were to mention this to my sisters they would tell me I have "too much time on my hands" which is the same reply when I talk about my scrapping!! So if you're up for it & you are like me & "have too much time on your hands" then please feel free to share your quirkiness with me!

On a happy note...today was our parent-teacher conference with Marissa's teacher & it went so well!! She said Marissa was right where she should be in the class. She's very excited about learning new things. She's eager to learn & isn't a follower. She's a bit competitive but in a good way in that she wants to learn & get it right. Really a great meeting! Not to sound like my kid is perfect or anything but she does need to focus on her reading comprehension skills & pronoun use. Just in case you think my child is a child prodigy! LOL!!

Today was Gianna's school pictures.

She looked so friggin' CUTE! She said she smiled & demonstrates with this totally cheesy smile. Time will tell. I had to take pictures of her when we got home. She looked so different & I can't figure out why. BTW-last night she went to bed in her underwear--no pull-ups!! She did wonderful!! Tonight should be good too. I have to report there haven't been any accidents since the last time I posted about her having an accident so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm just about done cleaning for the party tomorrow night. I have a whopping 7 people (including me) coming & 2 maybes!! Oh well we'll still have fun! Now I'm off to slice up the brownies I baked & finish cleaning the bathroom...I would just like to skip the cleaning part & get to the baking & setting up the table/food part. It's times like these that make me want to get a cleaning service...but that would mean I would have to let go of my anal quirkiness (see #1)!

No comments: