Saturday, January 18, 2014

More Purging!

Today, I was attempting to work on Project Life, when the dogs had a field day with these boxes under my scrap table.  Inside the big box are some purged scrap goodies I've been saving for a friend.


Of course, I couldn't concentrate on scrapping until I had cleaned up the mess.  I found a plastic storage container and transferred everything.  This put me in an organizing mood, and somehow I found myself purging more stuff.  I found these old decorative scissors and knowing I haven't used them in forever I decided to let them go.  I have about 4 that I'm keeping but they're more of a classic design.  


Even found these classic Heidi Swapp playing cards, that I love and can't let go.  I showed them to Marissa who is crazy about card tricks lately and she called dibs on them.  We'll see what it's worth to her!  LOL!



Not how I planned on spending my day, but in the end, I cleared stuff out and puppy-proofed under my workspace.  Makes me feel good!

No comments: