Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Last year, we started a new tradition to take family pictures on New Year's Eve. I like ending the year with these pictures but in truth I have another reason I take them.  I use them for our opening page in the next Project Life album.  Yes, I know I should technically take them on the 1st and maybe not in front of the Christmas tree but maybe I'll plan it better next year. (I said that last year too--shhh!!!)

We went out to dinner at Outback, then came home and I set things up. I start out with individual shots of us all then a family shot. Tripods and self timers are a wonderful thing. 


After making sure I had the pictures I was looking for, we all got comfy and hung out. I ended up having some computer issues and spent some time messing around with that. Not how I planned on spending the last night of 2013 exactly, but I got things "close enough" so we could all watch the ball drop together. 

It gets real exciting around here. 


Hoping for a great new year! 

Welcome 2014!! 

No comments: