Monday, April 8, 2013

Seeing Double

Ever since taking this picture of Gianna a few Halloweens ago, I knew how I wanted to scrap it. It made me think of me when I was younger and how much we look alike.

I had the picture of me printed for awhile, so when I was looking for something to scrap, I pulled it and printed off the picture of Gianna. Looking for papers to scrap with, I found BE MINE from Echo Park Paper. It was pretty loud but I pulled the more do-able paper and made this. I also had some inspiration from THIS book for the design.



The journaling was taken from THIS blog post, making it a pretty quick layout. Quick layouts almost never happen to me, but lately I seem to have some mojo...and that makes me happy! I am determined to scrap more using what I have. Not buying and "saving" things for the perfect layout. I've been slowly purging supplies when I come across things I just know I won't use. Just haven't figured out what to do with them yet....

No comments: